Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 05:28 AM   #16
sforl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Axis
State: Mississippi
THOR #6203
I can't thank each of you enough for the great advice! I have made copies of the check list to take with me plus at least a page of questions in addition.
Vinster30 I really like the idea you suggested about not planning to take procession on my first visit! I'm retired so if possible I may try to go earlier in the week to allow them as much time as possible to make repairs!
fhenn- I checked out Timberlake reviews and it doesn't get the best! Have you stayed there personally? The reviews said the sites were not level, the roads were in bad repair and a bit tight to negotiate. In general the reviews sounded like the campground was a bit run down. Would you agree or disagree? I'm not looking for perfection but I want the easiest access I can find that's close to the dealership.
Vicksburg would be further away but it may be worth the trip if the campground is more "beginner" friendly!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.