Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 06:10 PM   #18
tjw887

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 16 Vegas 24.1 6 sp
State: Washington
THOR #3051
Quote:
Originally Posted by whytwolf View Post
Yeah, I hear you. I was thinking about that. I do use the overhead bunk for storing all the stuff that I kick out as soon as we get to camp. Tables, chairs, portable solar panel, etc. That will all have to go elsewhere if I get the "bus".

We did do a walkthrough of the Axis today. Very cool. I'm intrigued. But like I told the salesman; if it ain't one thing, it's the other. I love how you can set those doors to make that big bathroom area, but the shower is itty bitty.

Reminds me of the used 22e we looked at. Seemed like a good deal but the microwave didn't have convection and no oven below the cook top. What! You can't make pizza? That's intolerable! Heehee.
I think it should be a convection oven when no oven is present. that how mine is.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum