Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 01:42 PM   #15
hpiersma

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Illinois
THOR #6402
[ATTACH]4256[/ATTACH
Here's an update... I called Thor Tech Support. They said before going for service, check that the video cable didn't come loose (just like many of you said). The cable between the radio and the switcher IS connected. I also followed the suggestion of using a TV with video input, and it does not work either. See image attached of the switcher in the hatch compartment in front of the instrument panel. I think either it's dead or the power to it is. The wiring goes into a big hardness, so I couldn't trace it any farther. I've checked some fuses. Anyone know where the fuse for this would be. Also, could someone else look at their switcher and see if lights go on? I get no lights. Thanks - Howie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	switcher.jpg
Views:	2686
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	4256  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum