Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 03:49 PM   #1
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
New Freedom Elite 26HE owners

Been reading this forum for a while now and decided it's time to join. DW and I purchased a new 2017 Freedon Elite 26 HE in January at Camping World in Richmond IN and have taken only two short local dry camping trips (4 nights) to get the hand of things. We plan one more with water this time to make sure all is well before we embark on a 4000 mile tour of western states toward the end of April. So far we have not identifies any problems or issues with the machine beyond a few small adjustments I could make myself. Modifications and additions to date or in progress include replacing duallie valve stems and adding TPMS (elected to use long stems instead of just extensions), adding a bedroom TV and DVD player, adding a hitch mounted cargo carrier which eventually will be used to carry electric bikes, black water flush system and a homemade sewer hose carrier.

Like many here we moved through tent camping to a pop up to travel trailers (several) and finally to this new MH. We had a small Fleetwood Tioga for a few years a long time ago and loved it but didn't have the time, with work and family, to use it so we sold it with plans to try again one day.

This camper seems to be an ideal size and floor plan for the two of us and we are looking forward to many years and miles of use. Now let's see if I can figure out how to add a photo...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9832.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	4257  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum