Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 06:20 PM   #11
DogLovers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Tuscany 36 MQ
State: Indiana
THOR #6280
Dogs leave their Paw Prints on our Hearts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
Sounds so much like our beloved Lucy. Lost her to a fairly rare ailment almost a year ago and think of her every day. Brought back some good memories when I read this. Happy travels to you.

Glad you got your water heater working again.
Sorry you lost Lucy. We are veteran doggy lovers too. Beebee was our first. A blonde Tibetan Terrier we had for 16 years. She has been gone more than 10 years and I still miss her terribly. Then we adopted Buddy a Shih Tzu & Sissy an Imperial Toy Shih Tzu from a rescue shelter. Buddy passed away within 2 years and was so lovable, Sissy stayed loving us for 8 years and I cried like a baby when she died. I swore I would never get another dog because it hurt to much to see them go. After more than a year my wife kept after me to get another dog. She found an add in the paper where someone was selling Shih Tzu puppies and insisted we go look. I didn't want to but went to please her. There were 3 puppies left from this AKC litter, two girls and a boy. I tried to be uninterested but soon I was on the floor with my wife trying to decide which one to buy. Each was cuter than the next. We took home both girls as the boy was already spoken for or he would have gone with us also. That was 10 years ago. 3 years ago we rescued another Shih Tzu from another shelter then took in a Maltese puppy because a relative had to go into an assisted living facility that didn't allow pets. We now have all 4. Baily, Bella, Baxter and Buster. I love them so much I just can't describe it here. Each one has a unique and remarkable personality different than the rest.

Yes I know about the heartache from loss of our furry kids. But I also know now the wife was right. The best thing I ever did was get more puppies to fill the void in my heart.

ps. Please don't tell my wife I said she was right.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0684.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	4258  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum