Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: New guy.
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 08:00 AM   #1
Munoz

Brand: Still Looking
State: Florida
THOR #6449
New guy.

Hello everyone, thought I'd introduce myself. Names Michael. The wife and I are going to sell our house and most of our stuff and go full time. We are looking at the Hurricane 34P. I work offshore on a 3 week on/off schedule so our plan is to travel when I'm home and she stays put till I get back and we continue on. Thankfully we have lots of family that's willing to allow us to stay on their properties in our hometown for free if we are in the area. Which is awesome. Been researching this for years and finally decided to jump. Well it took her a while. Anybody have some insight on the Hurricane 34P? Or any words of wisdom on full-time living?
We are only 33 years old. No kids and 3, yes 3 dogs.

Looking forward to this adventure.

Mike.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum