Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 08:12 PM   #5
mannclan

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 29M
State: Florida
THOR #6760
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
I would say no. When you crunch the numbers it doesn't add up. Most problems are going to happen during the 1 year warranty.

Congratulations on your new coach, we love ours! Be sure to check out the mods in the thread "Jerry's Hurricane mods" lots of good ideas for your new baby. Take advantage of staying at MSHRV a night or 2, gives you a chance to look over and try out everything, if you have problems they will take care of them, nice people!

Have fun and enjoy!!! Always people on the forum to assist if you need it!
thanks all, I will wait a year on warranty. I read the forums a lot and help me on deciding on going to MSHRV to pick it up. I have also been read Jerrys mods awhile.

Now need to find MH insurance, any recommendations?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum