Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 03:46 PM   #8
axis earl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: S.O.B.
State: California
THOR #3483
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocP View Post
Yes, this is they way it is. I loaded mine up (including a full tank of fresh water) and paid for the two axle alignment. Everything was within specs and no adjustment was recommended, but it needed to be checked before I added the Safe-T-Plus steering stabilizer. I also got the coach weighed (where you get the individual weights for left front, right front, left rear, right read) and this helped to set the recommended tire pressures for the front and rear axles. Well worth the money, in my opinion (rather than guessing).
My truck and RV service center did the same thing with weighing each corner and gave the recommended tire air pressures. Mine turned out to be 80 psi front and 65 psi rear. Everything mentioned by previous posters adds up to better and safer handling.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.