Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 06:52 PM   #735
halfprice

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Renegade Valencia 38RB
State: California
THOR #3156
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaMo View Post
We just took delivery of our 29M two days ago (hello everyone!). When transferring stuff from our 5th wheel, the 90 degree opening of the entrance door became a bit obnoxious. Has anyone considered installing a good old-fashioned "keep the door open thingy" like many travel trailers have?

I almost cringe at the thought of adding something like that to the beautiful surface of the MH, but it might open up a whole new world.

Thoughts?

BTW, Jerry -- thank you for starting this 29M thread. The info you and others have provided has made the jump into getting a new MH much more easy to swallow. Y'all are great!
I originally started this thread to track the mods i did and hopefully help anyone interested in doing them also.

Im happy it has turned into what it is today. I have met several people that im happy to call friends. So starting this thread has been very rewarding

Jerry
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
FMCA # F464385
halfprice is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum