Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 07:49 PM   #1
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
2018 Axis or Vegas

If you have any information on 2018 Axis or Vegas, will you please share?

A lot of dealers have many on order, but I haven't seen details of changes from 2017 model year. The only information I've seen are drawings that suggest new color/graphics. Of greater interest than color or graphics may be that sketch shows the Axis with awning style that doesn't have vertical supports. That would be nice for sure, and should also eliminate the rear view mirror issue mentioned recently. Assuming the sketch actually represents an awning revision of course.

Also different in sketch are window sizes that don't match existing floorplans, leading me to think it's not all that accurate.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3839.JPG
Views:	391
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	4274  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum