Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 09:08 PM   #6
Beacher

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34E
State: California
THOR #937
Quote:
Originally Posted by petef View Post
If this is the remote that does the jacks, slide, awning and something else... you don't need it. I have one and never use it. Think about it, in order to use your jacks you have to have the parking brake set and engine running, so you do that while sitting in the driver seat, the slide you look outside, then press the button inside, and it will not work while the engine is running so to use the rapid camp you would have to go inside anyway. The awning you don't always put out so open the door and press the button is not an inconvenience.. I forget the other things it does, but in the end mine sits where it was mounted by the factory,, cool gadget, useless in the real word.

Kinda funny!! Just as you explained! I asked to see a demonstration at the local RV show. The salesguy ran inside to start the engine, then ran out to demonstrate the levelers. Then, he ran inside again to turn off the engine, then ran outside to demonstrate the slides and awning. He was sweating and breathing so hard it was comical. Cool gadget, bad sales presentation!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.