Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 03:52 PM   #1
GVCC

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger
State: Kentucky
THOR #5892
De-winterizing - Water Lines

I am in process of Dewinterizing my '17 Challenger. I connected to City Water and cleared all the pink antifreeze through each cold line in the coach (kitchen, half bath and master bath sink and shower). I then put plug back in water heater and move panel lever from bypass to normal on the each hot water line.

Here's where my problem comes in. The antifreeze cleared from kitchen hot water line and the water continued to run through kitchen sink just fine, but in the half bath and master bath, the antifreeze started clearing from hot lines, then all lines dried up in both rooms with no water running through at all.

Dealer winterized the coach, but did not advise me of any shut-off valves in the back parts of coach to be aware of. I'm getting running water through kitchen sink, but not in half or master bath.

What am I missing?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.