Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 05:55 AM   #1
Locknut

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 27.7
State: Kentucky
THOR #6005
No water from water pump

2016 Thor Vegas 25.3

We bought this coach new in December and have only taken one trip. During that first trip, we were always in campgrounds and had access to water, so we never used the fresh water tank or the water pump. I did have to open the bypass valve to the water heater to get hot water the first night as it was closed from the factory. The coach was winterized after the trip, including draining the water heater and reversing the valve. In preparation for a trip this week, I dewinterized, reset the water heater valve, and flushed the lines while hooked up to a water faucet. I then disconnected the water source, filled the fresh water tank, turned on the water pump....and nothing. The red water pump light on the monitor panel comes on, but there is nothing moving through the lines and out the faucets...no air, no water. Have I missed something...is there a switch or a valve that has to be reset to go from city water to the water tank? Thanks for any suggestions.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum