Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 10:26 PM   #1019
vkb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 KC's Big Box
State: Kansas
THOR #3510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
Seriously? I wasn't even replying to your post.

I happen to like your stainless sink, think it's a great idea, have stated previously that Thor should make it a standard, etc. How you figured I was critiquing your sink is beyond me.

That still doesn't change the fact that because you and I may like higher-cost items, there are a lot of buyers the industry caters to based primarily on lowest possible cost. And if a plastic sink saves them a buck, that's what they will get. That was my reply directed at someone else's comment.

As I said before, if Thor and other companies want to listen to future buyers, good luck with that because we all have different opinions.

To be clear, it being "crazy" to make a modification to a new MH was in reference to me eliminating a slide, not you replacing a sink. While it can be done, it would be economically foolish.
CHANCE ! I enjoy reading your posts...and know from previous conversations..you are still hunting for the perfect fit. Obviously, you have more patience than 98% of the RV buying public !! With that said...I noticed you like the 24.1 if it only, did not have a slide and had more storage for bicycles. Well...I thought...hey ! just don't use the slide !! .. in doing so, you don't have to mess with the 'probable-problems' associated with same !! HA !!
Get one of the neat bike racks to hang on the back..if you want it enclosed to protect your equipment...have someone make a weatherproof cover for it..and there ya go ! Just saying ....

As you know...that 24.1 is a great size...we all seem to enjoy the unit and what it has to offer !

Happy Day ! ... keep the chatter coming !!
Jeep Wrangler TJ
vkb is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum