Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 03:24 PM   #794
PapaMo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 Newmar Canyon Star
State: California
THOR #6863
Quote:
Originally Posted by mannclan View Post
I am going there 4/7 to pick my 29M, also going to mention you and Dino help me make my decision to fly in from Florida to purchase from them. Staying there at the camp for couple days playing with everything and getting everything fixed before we leave is key.
I'm excited for you and your new MH ! I almost did the same thing except I would have been flying in from California and making the road trip back. By the time I calculated the cost of the flight and the trip back, we decided to pay a bit more out here -- that and we were fortunate to find one of the 29M's with the maple cabinets...which my wife really wanted! ( They seem to be harder to find)

You're getting a killer deal, and I think it's pretty cool that they have the shuttle service from DFW, along with the on-site campground for checking things out. SuperD is absolutely right -- you can't ask too many questions.

We just had our first night on our maiden voyage (see pic). So far, we love it...and so will you!

Congratulations!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1490714506981-1892155624.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	236.6 KB
ID:	4334  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.