Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 02:57 AM   #3
brucerpeters@gmail.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 23H
State: Florida
THOR #6951
I recently bought a Freedom Elite 23H. I had several problems with water leaks. The water filter underneath the bench seat that is in front of the water pump the cap was loose and I was having water running on the floor. The cold water hose connected to the sink in the kitchen was loose causing water to leak into the storage compartment. These issues that I fixed myself. The gray water drain was also stopped up camping world was able to clear the debris. These problems were definitely quality assurance issues, You would also think that the installers would clean up after they drilled holes and left wood shavings and other trash in the RV behind the panels. Camping World and Thor were notified and were very understanding and helpful. My RV must have been built on a Monday or Friday! [emoji23] Other than these quick fix issues I am very pleased with my Freedom Elite.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.