Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 03:05 AM   #21
Felices30.2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.2
State: Texas
THOR #6917
Quote:
Originally Posted by sforl View Post
I just picked up my Axis 25.2 yesterday and have been following these threads regarding the Safe-T-Plus. I noticed that the steering wheel on my coach isn't "centered" for lack of a better description. Instead of the part with the Ford logo being basically horizontal it's positioned on an angle, more like 2o'clock to 4 o'clock .Does that make any sense at all!
Would the Safe-T-Plus correct that problem or is that another issue?
Mine is the same way and the Safe-T-Plus will not correct that. You will need an alignment shop to correct it. The original alignment should have taken care of it. When they align vehicle, they should center the wheel, and lock it down with an apparatus made just for that. I called Thor on mine and they stated that if the shop finds that to be the case, and not out of alignment, then they will reimburse me.

Off to the shop you go, or live with it. My OCD will not let me live with it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum