Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 03:25 AM   #12
jdnpv29

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Tuscany 42HQ
State: Nevada
THOR #6488
Almost giving up!

Well we took delivery on Saturday, sort of. We put our deposit done 5 weeks ago and did a walk through and gave them a list of 27 things to be done before delivery. Some major. Emergency window falling off, exhaust break not disengaging, refrigerator leaking, rubber missing from slides, batteries totally dead (no water) toilet not flushing, seats covers had tears and flaking and the list goes on. Well on Saturday there the unit sat ready for us to pick up. It is dirty and literally dripping water. Large puddles. The tech said it had just been washed. I rubbed my hand across the side and showed him my hand. Nothing said. We proceeded with walk through. I had my copy of the pre walk through and so we went through all 27. Only 1 thing had been done. The tires had been filled with air. Seriously. I paid over $300,000 for a NEW unit and it seems years old. By the time we finished the walk through there are 72 items on 4 pages. TV that doesn't work, no remotes, half of the manuals are missing, navigation system won't turn off and they said that is normal. Washing machine that is bolted into position that does not allow u to put soap in the dispenser. When it spins the sole coach shakes. The batteries were never filled so we woke up to no power today and so bad the generator would not start

Is there anyone out there that can help me??? I am so frustrated. We are full timers and have no place to stay for weeks to get this stuff done. How much pull does Thor have with this dealer

Thanks. I'll take any advice. Remember I am a woman with a husband that is not mechanical and has dementia

I have pictures if it will help

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.