Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 12:04 AM   #5
airforceret

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 26B
State: Indiana
THOR #6414
We've owned several brands and it seems pretty consistent when it comes to leftover debris and aggravating issues to resolve. Even this new one I just picked up has issues but it's true once you get past all the little irritants it will get better. Just today alone I had to use zip ties to cleanup wiring so it quit catching on the drawer, the cabinet shelf is too narrow and falls out so I'm going to attach it with L brackets, a couple rogue screws and tons of scrap cutouts. Bathroom drain trap was finger loose and leaking and two fittings under the kitchen sink were loose. I'm pretty sure if I don't do something about the sewer drains underneath they will fall off in due time. But they are built by humans and this is what you get on any given day!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.