Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 11:21 PM   #6
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Charlie, Congratulations on your new coach!!! We have a Windsport 29M that we bought at MSHRV also you're right about about prices, selection, and nice people!!!

We got the 29M because there is just the two of us and are very happy with our choice!

If you look on the forum under class A, Jerry's Hurricane mods, you will see a lot of great ideas that will apply to your coach also. We have a Yukon so I know what you are getting into if you want to take it with you, we don't tow ours. You will need a car hauling trailer at least 18 feet long and capable of carrying 6,000 lbs which will mean at least a double axel, it will be heavy, and it won't be cheap. You'll also need an electric brake controller for your coach. You will have a big heavy trailer, even when it's empty and a place to park it. You'll also be approaching, if not going over, what your coach is capable of towing which is 8,000 lbs. Towing your Jeep would be much more practical and a lot cheaper to set up. I know how DWs can be, I'm married to a redhead, but maybe you can explain it just isn't practical and probably not doable!

I hope you and your family enjoy many safe and happy miles, and have FUN!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.