Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 12:29 AM   #867
halfprice

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Renegade Valencia 38RB
State: California
THOR #3156
So my tpms stopped working on our vegas trip. First trip after adding the booster and sensors to the jeep. It read all 10 sensors prior to the trip and when the booster was off. I alway check the monitor abour once an hour. It kept the cold reading and never changed. At the cg i removed each one and it reset. Did the same coming home. At home i turned the booster off and it now read all the sensors properly. Seems the booster is blocking the singal instead of increasing it

I call tire minder and explained what was going on. The main unit is probably 6 years old. The service manager asked me to mail everything to him. He said he would do a service/diagnostic on it for free. Normally there is a charge
Hopefully he can figure it out. I just bought 6 new sensons and ghe booster. Dont want to buy anything else

Jerry
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
FMCA # F464385
halfprice is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum