Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Four Winds Sale
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 03:26 PM   #13
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Yeah, staying around 24-feet can make a big difference, making it possible to maneuver with caution in many parking lots designed for cars, SUVs, and large pickups. When I had a 24-foot Class C I liked being able to park often in normal spots by backing in and letting the tail hang over a curb with grass on other side. I could usually find a spot along the perimeter of a lot at restaurants, shopping centers, etc. We never towed a car so having easy access to many places was important to us.

Also, for a single traveler or a couple who are physically on the small and thin side, a 24-foot motorhome can provide a lot of room depending on design and one's needs. For example, on this 4-minute video of a Hymer luxury Class A, they manage to fit a walk-around bed (granted with rounded corners) with a nice lounge area and sleeping for 4. It doesn't look as roomy as an Axis 24.1, and the split bath may not work for larger individuals, but for a small couple looking to tour more than stationary camping a small motorhome this size may work great. It's a lot roomier than a Class B yet can probably go just about any place the typical 24-foot van camper can fit.

https://youtu.be/xnS7WopWksk

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.