Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: autolevelers
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 04:35 PM   #1
rick kirby

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: challenger 37YT
State: Michigan
THOR #6874
autolevelers

here we go again ! went to move the MH because the weather is calling for snow and i may need to plow.
started the MH up and the autoleveler panel lit up.. i noticed that when i brought it home the 2nd time and just shut it off.
this time it wouldn't shut off. oh great, and then it says "error return for service"... shut the engine off, applied the parking brake and tried again..nope.
so i called the dealer, let's see how long this take to get a return call this time.

i told my wife, i'd love to see that thing burn to the ground because i don't trust that rolling turd any further than i can throw it.

haven't been this mad about a new product in a long time, this one takes the first place trophy.

i don't see this thing in my future for very long because i have very little tolerance for poor workmanship and i told my wife we could always add some money and buy a place on a beach...
i called and complained about the bathroom folding door not fitting inside the jam and the MH entry door jamming in the mornings(weird huh?) about 2 weeks ago, no return call.
the dealer said when i picked it up last time that whirlpool will come to my house to replace the refer doors and that they would send a technician to fix some other things..

why am i thinking the tech will have to spend a couple of nights staying in the MH before he gets done ?..

hate to take it back, by the time they get done the warranty will be expired.....

rant over...

give a beer and some drugs....i"m going to need them.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.