Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 11:06 PM   #45
MountainElite

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #4256
I'll add to this thread, if it's OK. We have a 2016 Freedom Elite 23H and we're pretty happy with it overall. A couple of issues, but I'll address those later. But as to the addition of a steering stabilizer, I'll say it has made quite a difference to us. It wasn't a bad driving coach before, but not we hardly feel big rigs or buses go by, and when we get hit by a gust from the side, it's not really noticeable.

We were a little leery about it, so we didn't go with the higher-priced mod, but instead we bought a Roadmaster RSSA from Amazon ($291 + the bracket). I installed it myself - easy - and then took the coach to Ford for an alignment. Both together (or one or the other - I'm not a smart man) made the coach drive able with two fingertips. Glad we did it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum