Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 04:18 PM   #35
sage

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Massachusetts
THOR #6999
Send a message via Skype™ to sage
2018 Changes

I'm not sure if it's standard equipment or an option but the 2018 I saw also had a hookup to allow you to connect a grill to your propane tank. This ran under the rear bumper to be accessible on the curbside rear corner of the coach.

Here are a couple more photos. (I rotated these before I uploaded them but they still came in 90 degrees off. Someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong.)

I took these photos about two weeks ago at a dealer in Sebring, FL. He was told it was a 2018 prototype and that there is only one other "loose in the wild".

I tried to order a 2018 25.2 but was told that Thor couldn't deliver one sooner than 12 weeks from now and that the price would be increasing by $4000. So I purchased a used 2016 rig from CW in Ft. Myers.

To my knowledge the dealer still has this unit (Florida Outdoors in Sebring, FL) and has it priced at the 2017 base.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_431.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	4485   Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_433.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	4486  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.