Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 01:17 PM   #4
croused

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: North Carolina
THOR #6877
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimez78 View Post
I am in the midst of negotiating purchasing a 17 Axis 24.1. My wife and I are new to RVing and would be first time buyers.
The model we are looking at comes with the 15 btu ac, the bedroom vent and heated holding tanks which seem to be the standard upgrades when buying these.
The dealer is offering us the RV at 66,800 which I feel is a pretty good deal.
The RV, in our opinion is the a floor plan that works well for us. My wife and I are quite sporadic and tend to travel on a whim to the beach over a weekend and unplanned. 2 of our 3 children are in college and our youngest is a sophomore in H.S. therefore their interest in traveling with us is declining as they have their own interest and it seems that if one or two want to come along we will still be alright.

I am writing to ask, if the negotiated price is on target or are you seeing better prices. What options are a must on the new RV, What is everybody's opinion of the Axis lineup, and is there anything i should be looking for in particular with this new RV?

I thank you for any opinions and information.
I got a Vegas 24.1 2018 for $73k out the door (base was $69k) - lots of nice improvements in the 2018....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.