Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 01:57 AM   #7
acsnook

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #1393
I guess I shouldn't be complaining on spending days of my vacation including Christmas Eve and New Years Eve at several different CW's waiting hours with my wife and kids in the waiting room.. I guess that since I am not a millionaire, I should just expect mediocrity with the other gutter rats.. I think that after reviewing the NUMEROUS posts on new coaches with dead batteries and other QC issues that should have been checked for and addressed before being driven off the lot, there is a real issue on how these coaches go from the factory to a customer. I think that an $80,000 Toyota truck or a Corvette would not be back at the dealership 4 times within the first 2 weeks of purchase..

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum