Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 10:45 PM   #2
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimez78 View Post
Just curious what your thoughts are on insurance and extended warranties on a 2017 Axis 24.1. The dealer pretty much told me stick with whoever I have all my homeowners and vehicles insured through, which for me is Allstate, but is there a benefit with going with a company like Good Sam which i believe specializes in rv's?
Also the dealer introduced us to an extended warranty through USA travel care for an additional 1400$ says it is their platinum plan and covers for 5yrs. Salesman isn't pushy about it but did say however that if he were to buy a plan, out of the several he had to pitch us, this was the one that would be most beneficial.
Whether its a sales ploy or not still curious if it is worth taking a look into?
Advice about using whoever insures your other vehicles is sound. Save your money and skip the extended warranty. If you finance it with your coach you are paying a lot more than $1400 when you figure in the interest.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.