Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 05:27 PM   #2
craigdrabik

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alabama
THOR #6466
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmandart View Post
Hello friends. This is my first year Dewinterizing my Thor freedom elite FE 30. I believe I have flushed out all of the water and drain lines so far. I have disconnected my hose from the city water fill port, and now have filled the freshwater holding tank. I have turned on the water pump, opened up the faucets, and no water comes out. Is there some sort of bypass valve that goes from the city water connection to the holding tank. Any info would be greatly appreciated by this newbie. We are planning a trip for this weekend and will not have any access to fresh water, so I need to get this figured out. Thank you for any help that you might be able to give me.
On my Vegas there's a valve on the line coming from the tank, right next to the tank itself.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.