Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 09:49 PM   #5
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
You can work with Thor Customer Service to some warranty work. I have a great RV dealer near me. The problem is they are a Jayco/Entegra dealer. So I make an appointment, then take the coach in and have them identify the warranty items with an estimate of labor cost. I bring the coach back home. I e-mail the estimate to Ron Baker at Thor Customer Service. He sends me the parts with a return label in about 4 days. I make an appointment to have the parts installed and take the coach the 32 miles over to Youngbloods RV. I pay the bill and mail the parts back (post paid). About a month later Thor cuts me a check for the trouble-shooting and installation. I am a happy camper who did not have to commute the 288 miles to my closest Thor Motorcoach dealer. The reason the bad parts are returned is Thor sends the back to the original supplier for a warranty credit.

So far only parts purchased by Thor for the Hurricane have failed. The house is still sound. One happy camper and DW.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.