Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 02:01 PM   #15
tigwelder

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Illinois
THOR #5112
i replaced everything under my 2016 axis myself.track bar,front and rear sway bar,Koni shocks and steering plus .it was in 5 times for warranty work and Thor would say take it to this dealer and that dealer both hour and a half away and since i got MH 190 miles away at different dealer they didn't have time to work on it. man at Thor ask if i knew of any place i could take it and that THOR would work with them.3 miles from where i live is a MH and big truck shop that did all the warranty work that i had to have done and it was all electrical. the longest it ever set was 1 week and that was because Thor had to order part from source. from day one till the 12 month warranty ran out it was worked on at same shop and will be as long as i have it unless i am on the road then extended warranty can take care of it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum