Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 12:13 AM   #4
eengstrom54

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Arkansas
THOR #1378
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryjeans View Post
Thanks. My real concern is, how far out do the arms extend from the body. I understand I will gain some room with mirrors swiveling in, but not sure if that is sufficient. Thank you.
I just looked at this on my Ace 21.1, those 3 set screws are not easily accessed as there is a trim ring for the cameras that cover at least 2 of them. Getting the Trim Ring down looks problematic and I am letting the dealership loosen and move my drivers mirror to gain adjustment for the electric mirror motor.
The arm that the mirrors are mounted on does not move at all it is rigid and does extend out 6-8 inches from the body of the cab. If room is very tight you may have some issues with these mirrors.
ED

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum