Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 12:45 AM   #5
Mo_Mike

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Missouri
THOR #4687
Thanks everyone for the feedback....

Since the connector from the hose to the faucet assembly only left about 1/8 inch between the hose and the back wall of the assembly box, it was impossible to get leverage to tighten the hose to the faucet connecter. Adding to that, the connector was smooth with no way to get a wrench on it and needle nose also didn't get the connector any tighter...

Looked where the assembly box was connected to water (which on the VEGAS 25.2 was under the couch) and saw I could disconnect the water hoses, then remove the nuts holding the faucet to the assembly box. after removing the faucet, it was a simple thing to tighten the connector...

I just am still gun shy about disassembling my RV (too much anyway) Especially when it concerns water.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum