Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 08:10 PM   #12
DocP

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Georgetown 31L5
State: Ohio
THOR #6277
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillDawgz View Post
All of this would affect the turn signal cameras from not working while I'm driving?
It's so funny that this issue is coming up. It actually happened to me last week. I noticed that the radio and none of the 12V lights were working just before pulling out of the campground. I checked all sorts of things and couldn't figure it out. I started the generator and kept it running so that all of these things would work on the trip home. Halfway home, it dawned on me to have my wife check the "Use/Store" rocker switch. That's what it was! She then told me that she was flipping all of the switches by the door to turn the outside light on the previous night (since they are not labeled). I felt foolish for not figuring this out sooner. Live and learn, I guess!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum