Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 11:52 AM   #1
jackel440

Brand: Dutchmen
Model: Denali 35ES
State: Indiana
THOR #7178
Hello from North central Indiana

Good morning and hello everyone.
New to the forum and getting back in the RV game. I used to own a Dutchman and Jayco 5th wheels about 15 yrs ago.
Got rid of them.
Started going to tractor shows again. So I picked up an old 8' truck camper to use. That didn't work out well with wife,and 2 teenagers and a dog.
So a couple months ago we picked up a 2005 Denali with 3 slides. Bigger than I originally wanted but the price was right and I am buying it on contract till my tax return next year. The owner I bought it from had it in Florida and hauled it back up here a week before I got it.
Ran to a surplus shop and picked up some new stuff to replace worn and broken items. Just replaces the cracked sky light in the shower last night.
Should make going to shows a lot more fun.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum