Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 10:42 AM   #41
JoandRandy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Class C / Chateau 31L
State: Iowa
THOR #1763
We have the same unit. Chateau 31L. We had 66 inches exact I'm pretty sure. We took our couch out and ordered the Theater seating Thomas Payne modular wall hugger L & R arm and center counsel. Lippert Components. Each chair was 29 inches and the center was 8 inches. We ordered the right arm and center first because I called and they couldn't be exact on the 29 inches. They said due to cushion on the arms it could be smaller or slightly larger. They fit perfectly. (If they didn't I was going to put a different chair on the other end). We just ordered the other chair. It's just the 2 of us and we never used the couch for a bed. We have a big bed over the cab anyway. We couldn't be happier to put the chairs in. I'll put before and after photos next week when we finish up putting the other chair in. The couch came apart easily to get it out and the chairs come apart too.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.