Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 12:50 PM   #34
JoandRandy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Class C / Chateau 31L
State: Iowa
THOR #1763
We're in Des Mones and took ours to Omaha CW where we bought our unit. They had it on their lot for 4 months. The levelers they put on when we bought the unit were not working. They kept giving me excuses when I called like they had workers quit, new guy taking work orders, and they said the leveler manufacturer was not calling him back to get the parts they needed. I called the company myself the next day and the parts were on order. I told CW when they get there hold on to them and we'll pick them up along with our Motor Home. We did and took it to a place in Minn. They fixed it while we waited. Crazy! We thought about the CW in Cedar Falls but had such a bad experience we stayed clear. There were three people in line waiting to talk to the customer service when we were there because they were not happy with the service they were getting or lack of service. I'm glad there are good ones out there because I miss shopping there.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum