Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 02:17 PM   #37
Joe-FL

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
We used the CW in Ft. Myers last month for new installs of washer/vented dryer, satellite dish, and a couple other things. I posted some pricing complaints at the time because they tried charging us around $400 more than some friends who were having the same installs on their Challenger.

Initially when we picked our unit up I felt they had done a good job. Except for leaving our coach full of saw dust and cracking our bathroom full length mirror that is. They said they were ordering our mirror and would replace it. Of course here we are almost a month later and no word from them.

Last week as we began preparing for summer travel I discovered that they had damaged our dinning room table. The tech had either rested the washer or dryer on it while trying to muscle it back into the bathroom area or he had jerked up and down on it trying to get it to stow. Either way he had pulled the brace and 8 bolts right out of the wall. Hard to prove several weeks after the fact so I repaired it myself.

They claimed they ran a test load through the washer but now I am seeing evidence of prior leaking in my convenience compartment, so we are going to have to fire up the gen set and run a couple loads through to see if this thing even drains right without leaking.

So it turns out they were pretty sloppy in their workmanship and even though they admitted to breaking our mirror, which was obvious, they hid the fact they broke our table mount. Now the struggle begins to force them to make good on our mirror replacement like they promised.
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum