Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Axxera Issue
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 02:11 PM   #6
RVCampingNut

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Maryland
THOR #3920
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmtube View Post
Have a 2016 Challenger 37KT, My axxera is acting up, I think the issue is in the turn signal stalk as i have multiple issue's, when driving my rear camera will go off and on sometime regularly (every few second, or sometimes it works OK), some times when I use the turn signal the camera will not change over to the side camera, and if i have the stalk in the neutral position to so I can use to flash vehicles trying to get back in, some time it works and sometimes the bright lamp warning just stays on the dash even if I did not use the stalk .
Is this something to take to an RV dealer or do I need to go to Ford Dealer
Thanks
Ted Tube
A lot of times, it seems like the wiring harness is not seated properly. I took the dash top off (4 screws) and unplugged and then plugged in the harnesses and then wire-tied them together to make sure they do not come apart. There is a lot of room under there for the wires to move with normal driving not to mention the road bumps. Also, when I took off the dash cover, I cleaned up a lot of the wires so it didn't look like a rats nest.
2017 Thor Challenger 37LX, Westward interior, Riverside paint job. Upgraded to 4 battery setup, Splendide 2100XC Washer/Dryer combo, Progressive Industries HW50 EMS, Heavy Duty Steering stabilizer, and TST TPMS 6+4 setup for tow vehicle . Member FMCA

RVCampingNut is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.