Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 04:40 PM   #1018
PapaMo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 Newmar Canyon Star
State: California
THOR #6863
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
Jerry did the chf and track bar on his coach, all I've done is the chf. After reading Jerry's comments on the track bar I'm probably going to add one to mine. Nice thing about this thread is being able to share ideas on what works and what doesn't on a 29M, comparing apples to apples.
Dave,
I totally agree about the value of this thread.

I did read what Jerry had to say about his TPMS early on. Since I couldn't find the model he has anymore, I started to explore what else was out there. TireMinder does make what looks to be a good system (the TM-77) and I'm impressed with what I've heard about their customer service.

I've also found another highly rated one, the EEZTire system. It can be purchased with 10 sending units, so the toad is monitored as well.

Now I just need to decide which one. The main thing is to have one. I would think that in this day and age, RV manufacturers would include this because of the safety issues. The almighty dollar strikes again.

BTW, you're getting awfully close to that next chapter in your life! That's gotta be exciting!

Cheers!
Kent

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.