Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 12:30 PM   #1
adowindsport

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Ohio
THOR #7197
2012 Windsport shower faucet issue

So after buying the coach used end of last season with 18k on it I started checking things over to get it ready for my family to use. Upon filling water tanks and turning on spickets to check for leaks everything was fine except for the shower. It was leaking water from the bottom of the on off handles. I found a crack on the plastic "t" part that blends the hot and cold water together. I ordered a new one online and was ready to instal. However the part will not go on with out unhooking the faucet from hot and cold. The only way to do that is from an access in the bedroom, however there is none. Only one down lower by the floor 3-4 feet lower. I'm going to have to cut a whole and create a cover using the piece I cut out I guess. Just seeing if anyone else has had a similar issue or better fix!
Thanks!!
Andy Ohio
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2370.JPG
Views:	106
Size:	264.6 KB
ID:	4736   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2459.JPG
Views:	94
Size:	294.9 KB
ID:	4737  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2369.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	285.2 KB
ID:	4738  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum