Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 04:05 PM   #48
Joe-FL

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
Paid a visit to the Ft. Myers CW yesterday. Wanted to follow up on them replacing my bathroom full length mirror that they broke almost 4 weeks ago while installing $4,000 worth of add-ons.

Service counter spent about 10 minutes on computer and then said "who told you we broke it". At this point I decided the run-around had started so I simply told them I either wanted to speak whoever was in charge, or if that individual was not immediately available then I would be happy to take the phone number and name of a district or corporate manager. Within a few more minutes the shop manager appeared.

He apologized for "dropping the ball" and said he forgot to order my replacement mirror from Thor. Said he would get it done immediately. Told him that was wonderful but we were leaving Saturday for 4 months. He called me later in the day and said they would have it in 3 weeks.

My bet is when we return home in September they still won't have the mirror.
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum