Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 08:35 PM   #1
MarylandMatt

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Maryland
THOR #7268
Chateau 31E - Water Filter?

Is there a water filter on the Chateau 31E? If so, where is it? I have looked every place that I could think to find it, and I could not find it. I would have expected it to be under the sing because that is where the City water connection is and the water heater, but I did not see one.

The only reason that I think that there should be a filter is that there was a new filter cartridge and one of those plastic wrenches to take the filter off when I got the camper new. I would not expect to find those if it was not in there.

The fresh water tank is on the other side (passenger side) and I even dug under the bed where that tank is, and I did not see any filter there. I am just wondering if I did not see it, they forgot to install it, or if there is not suppose to be one.

Thank you for any help.

Matt

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum