Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 02:38 AM   #105
1fortheRoad

Brand: Still Looking
State: Minnesota
THOR #7110
Quote:
Originally Posted by croused View Post
We took delivery of 2018 Vegas 24.1 this last weekend. Even with the Safe-T-Plus stabilizer and bump stops its still feels a little squirrelly driving. Part of that Im sure is me just getting use to to a big RV vs car but I will also be taking in for alignment this week.

They forgot to give me a ladder for the bunk and more of a concern, the Axxtera radio/camera system seems to be cutting out while I am driving intermittently. Has anyone had this issue?

The couch table leg support screws pulled out of the particle board on first disassembly, short ineffective screws, I am epoxying them back on.

The table closet mounts are worthless and I will be implementing one of the solutions others on this forum have used. Has anyone just resorted to storing tables under the mattress on the bunk?

Other than that, we are pretty excited to take it out for the first road trip next weekend.

I thought the ladder and the table stow behind the couch! At least this is what I've seen in other videos? Maybe I'm wrong? Have you gotsome short trips planned for break in.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum