Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Seat belts
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 12:55 PM   #4
ArrrV

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 ACE 30.2
State: Florida
THOR #1287
Added seatbelts to ACE 30.2 dinette and sofa

While seatbelts were in my dinette at purchase (one forward facing, one backward facing) there were only two sets, not four. The dinette seats four, so I added two more sets (also one more set on the sofa so my ACE has seatbelts for 9, the same number it can sleep). Before ordering seatbelts check on the combined length of the ones in the coach, and make sure to order ones at least that length. The ones we ordered were the same brand that came in our coach. Our dinette is on the slide, so we mounted the seatbelts on a long thick steel bar which was then mounted to the slide using the original seatbelt bolts for each bench in the dinette. No bars needed for the sofa side. It was not a hard job and now everyone has a choice of seats.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.