Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 02:08 AM   #7
JoeDS

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1 - Sold it!
State: Tennessee
THOR #6513
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Note that if the battery is completely dead you may also have to hold the emergency start switch in long enough to get some charge on the battery before you attempt to start the engine or genny.

Just like when you jumpstart a car you may have to rev the assist car for a few minutes with the cables on before attempting to start the dead one.
Good point. When I pushed it I could not hear a click from the solenoid however. Only way to test that one would take 2 people. One to hold the bypass switch while the other measured the voltage at the coach. Again a lot of scenarios to try out. The more I understand this the better I'll be able to fix the problem in the future.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum