Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 01:34 PM   #17
JollyRodgers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Illinois
THOR #3306
Quote:
Originally Posted by fknapp View Post
Took a long maiden voyage from WA state to MN and back. (~2600 miles)
Issues to bring up with RV Dealer for warranty work.
1) Plastic molding on inside front windshield post came out of mount. Very Odd. Cosmetic
2) Front Radio cuts out if too hot (cab heat running). Disappointing
3) All USB outlets in bedroom are dead. Frustrating
4) Water Pump cavitates (sounds like a jack hammer) when running bathroom sink. (other water outlets: Toilet, kitchen sink, shower, not so much)
5) Slow leak in passenger side inner dualy. Dangerous
6) Sewer discharge flange has deadly screws surrounding fitting that rip you hands to bloody shreds when connecting discharge hose. No room to connect my legacy macerater. SIGH

Handling was as expected in MT & ND head & side winds. Not much the dealer or Thor can do about that. Significant MPG hit.
Desperately need DC outlet in bedroom for CPAP for dry camping.
Bathroom faucet will be upgraded very soon. Drives me nuts that the rotation of the knobs is just "Wrong" maybe that will fix the cavitation. We're getting used to the On Demand Hot Water.
We put short legs on the removable cushion in the bed room and it now doubles as a foot stool in the living room. The wife sewed a "pleather" cover so our feet don't soil the upholstery. I really must take some photos to share. Brilliant
Hi, we removed one of the bedroom light fixtures and installed a 12volt accessory outlet. This allowed me to plug in the CPAP 12volt cord. We also set the outlet up to be switched to ensure there's no power drain. Some outlets you may buy have an LED indicator and will draw power over time.

http://www.thorforums.com/forums/att...4&d=1465868411

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum