Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 05:40 PM   #9
JoeDS

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1 - Sold it!
State: Tennessee
THOR #6513
GMC and JamieGeek. Thanks to both for all the input.

I do have that manual from Ed Felkers. Wow, isn't that a fantastic piece of work!! He really put in some time on that.

So much for all my plans to test all of it out this weekend. I am loaning my truck and truck camper to my son and his family for their first big campin trip out west. Its his first time RVing on his own so we spent all of the time on "How to do it". Plus I had the grand daughter along too. Time went fast.

I'll have to test it all out at home.

I now have another problem though. Somewhere there is a propane leak. When I got to the campground the tank was empty. Again. Some where there is a super sloooooow leak. Never once a smell of propane. It Happens at home while sitting for a month or so. The first time I thought camping world had left the bleed valve open a tad. Evidently not. More trouble shooting.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum