Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 06:03 PM   #4
Nursx2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Hurricane 34 J
State: Ohio
THOR #1295
Pics of New City Water line

Click image for larger version

Name:	New Backer board.jpeg
Views:	157
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	167

Name:	New City Water inlet.jpeg
Views:	188
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	168

Name:	New City Water.jpeg
Views:	160
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	169

So here are three pics of my city water mod.

I took the two pieces of black plastic that Thor had hanging (literally) down, cut to fit, screwed them in to provide more road protection. As you can see I tied up all the loose wires Thor had left hanging down waiting to get ripped off.
I purchased two riser hoses online (only used one 3 foot hose) and ran it up though the floor where all the cables / drain hoses were (to left of pics). Purchased a new city water connection (online) and simply hooked them all together (riser hose had a 90 degree angle fitting - I have another if anyone wants it.
I then purchased an end cap at Menards for the existing side city water connector just in case someone forgets and tries to hook up to the original. Placed that on the inside of the existing water hookup. I plan to super glue that shut the spring to prevent this.
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T Sport 6 speed manual
(THOR)
Nursx2 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.