Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 10:05 PM   #7
Thor29.3inAZ

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 29.3
State: Washington
THOR #6025
I have the same tires on our Thor A.C.E. 29.3. Make sure you have done a front end alignment. The placard is what you should run your tire pressure. I had a tire guy say to make sure you don't over heat the tires, you need to run them at max (110 psi). So I tried keeping the pressure @ 110 psi. IT ABSOLUTELY RUINED THE RIDE AND HANDLING!!!! I brought the pressure back down to the 85 listed on our couches recommendation plate. It is now one of the best riding RV I have ridden in or driven. Our weighs the same as yours too. I'm not sure why some think you need to run tire pressure so high it ruins everything you want in a ride for your RV. Goodyear has also mentioned somewhere in their web site, the tires can be run as low as 75 psi without damage. Just saying.....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum